- Girls Cross Country and Track and Field Coach, Stevenson High School, MI 1982-2016
- Head Men’s Track and Field Coach, Macomb Community College, MI -- 1986-1991
- Marathon Coach, Michigan Chapter Team in Training -- 1991-1992
- Consultant for Stoney Creek Running Club (260 members) -- 1987-Present
- Director/consultant for over 15 road races a year
- Mid-East Meet of Champions Michigan Coaching Staff -- 1987-Present
- Macomb Athletic Conference Coach of the Year
1983-89, 1991, 1993-96, 1998-2001
- Macomb County Coach of the Year
1983-1987, 1989, 1991, 1993-1999, 2001
- Michigan Track Association Coach of the Year Finalist
1983, 1985-86, 1994-96, 1998, 2001
- Michigan Track Association Class A Coach of the Year
1985, 1996, 1998
- National High School Coach of the Year Finalist
- In 5 Years at Junior College, Coached 28 All-Americans
- In 20 Years at High School, Coached 30 All-Staters
- Elite Program Produced 2 Major Surprises in Olympic Trials
6th in 10k Jim Jurcevich…… 11th in the Marathon Clint Verran
Individual accomplishments of Hansons ODP Runners
11th at 2000 Olympic Trials in marathon. 2nd at 2001
American Marathon Championships. Ran personal bests of 8:02 in the 3,000 and 13:51 in the 5,000 during 2000 track season. Has run personal bests at mile, 3,000, 5,000, 10 Mile, Half Marathon, and Marathon since joining program. 17th at World
Half Marathon in Veracruz, Mexico in 2000.
Ran personal best half marathon at World Half Marathon Championships in
Bristol, England of 1:04:23.
Ran personal bests of 13:54 5000 from 14:11 and 28:45 10,000 since joining
program. Competed on US Ekiden team in Chiba, Japan in both 2001 and 2002.
Ran personal bests of 8:03 3000 and 28:39 10,000 during his time with
Hansons ODP. Finished 6th in 10,000 at 2000 Olympic Trials
Ran personal bests of 8:03 in the 3,000 and 13:41 in the 5,000 from 14:06 during his time with Hansons ODP. Won national championship in 25k in May of 2001.